Does WEB offer remote work?

No, we do not offer remote work.

Can I bring my pet over?

Yes, you can. However, several requirements must be met. For more information, it is advised to speak to our recruiters.

Why should I apply through WEB and not directly to your customer?

We can help candidates get connected directly to hiring managers. This way, your resume will not end up at the bottom of the pile. Because we have direct contact with hiring managers, we know exactly what they are looking for and have the full scope of the vacancy. Rather than going through the traditional HR route, we bring you in contact with the right people.

How can I apply to WEB?

You can upload your CV or contact one of our recruiters directly. You will have an initial intake with one of our recruiters, followed by an interview with our business managers.

How long does the hiring process take?

The hiring process differs depending on our Projects or Consultancy lines. For Projects, it can take around 3 weeks from the initial intake to receiving feedback. For the Consultancy branch, this can take from 3 weeks to a maximum of 3 months. This can vary, which is why your contact person at WEB will always keep you informed.

What can I expect after I agree to work for WEB?

After signing with WEB, we will help you get settled in your new role and help you wherever necessary. You also offer guidance and support with your personal development plan where you can continue to learn and develop new knowledge and skills.

Moreover, whether you work in-house with our customers or onsite at WEB, you can expect frequent check-ins with our field management team or team leads.

Which documents are needed for a VISA application?

For a VISA application, you will have to provide a valid passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate/proof of partnership (if applicable), certificate of conduct from your country of origin (police clearance), and your diplomas. Should other documents be required, then we will always let you know in advance.

What are the requirements for my kids to go to school?

In the Netherlands, children are expected to attend school from the age of 4. You have the option to enroll them in a Dutch school, however, international schools are an option as well. For detailed information, it is best to contact us.

Do I need to speak Dutch?

If you are an expat, we will only consider roles whereby Dutch is not the primary language. The offered hiring roles will be in English. We do offer Dutch classes to help you with your integration process.

Which sectors do you operate in?

We offer our services in a variety of sectors. These include Automotive engineering, Chemical & Life science, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Project Design, IT & IT Design, Mechanical engineering, and Software engineering.

What is the difference between the Project and Consultancy team?

Projects: At WEB, our team of specialists develop quality solutions by working remotely on projects for our customers. WEB executes the work stated in the Statement of Work. The agreement is then made based on deliverables and the defined scope of the project.

Consultancy: If you, for example, require specific expertise, then our Consultancy line may offer you the right solution instead. Hereby we deploy our staff to the customer to execute in-house projects.

What can I expect from the work culture at WEB?

At WEB, you can expect a diverse work culture. With over 350 employees that represent more than 42 nationalities, we foster an international environment that is open and inclusive to all.

What can I expect from the WEB community?

At WEB, our community is key. Once you join the WEB community, you can expect an onboarding program that will help you get acquainted and integrated. We also have various events to look forward to, such as summer and winter parties, weekly drinks, and regular get-togethers and meet-ups.

How long does it take to get relocated?

On average, it takes around 2-3 months from the moment you sign your contract to when you arrive in the Netherlands. However, this may depend on several factors.

Can WEB sponsor my VISA and that of my partner?

Yes, we can. For more information, it is advised to speak to our recruiters.

My partner and I are not married, can they come over?

Yes, your partner can come over too. For more information, it is advised to speak to our recruiters.

Which services do you offer?

ONE WEB offers hardware and software solutions within the high-tech sector. We do this with our Projects services, whereby our team works remotely based on an SOW. We also work on a consultancy basis, whereby our experts work onsite at one of our customers.

How do I find suitable housing?

We put you in contact with housing agencies who provide you with suitable options. We can assist you throughout your search, however the choice is ultimately yours.